Malta pays for tourists summer travel in 2021. Yes, you read correctly. You can get paid to vacation in Malta this summer. There are several steps you must take.
Date Malta Open For Summer Travel
Malta’s Minister, Clayton Bartolo, announced the scheme on Friday, saying that COVID restrictions were expected to be lifted on June 1, 2021. Malta would pay to tourists visiting to revive tourism in Malta this summer. There will be different tiers to receive payment up to $262 (220 euros).
Steps To Get Paid For Malta Summer Travel
- Stay at a three star hotel for 3 days minimum and receive 100 euros ($119). Click here for a three star hotel option.
- Stay at a four start hotel for 3 days minimum and receive 150 euros ($178). Click here for a four star hotel option.
- Stay at a five star hotel for 3 days minimum and receive 200 euros ($238). Click here for a five star hotel option.
- Stay in Gozo, which is a smaller island in Malta. Get paid 10% more to travel there for three days minimum – (can receive for this up to 220 euros or $262 if booking the most expensive five star rated hotel). Click here for a hotel in Gozo.
- ABOVE ARE EXAMPLE OF HOTELS THAT YOU CAN CLICK BUT YOU MUST BOOK YOUR HOTEL DIRECTLY THROUGH THE HOTEL SITE FOR THIS MONEY REIMBURSEMENT. ADDITIONALLY, THE MONEY YOU RECEIVE OFF WILL BE OFF OF YOUR ACCOMMODATIONS, FOOD OR BEVERAGES AT THE HOTEL.
Who can travel to Malta Summer 2021?
- Vaccinated tourists will be able to enter Malta without testing.
- Unvaccinated tourists with negative tests results.
- Official Tourism Malta Website has more information.