Win a free trip to south Africa in 2021. This would be the trip of a life to go to Africa which is a continent with unparalleled beauty. This is what you need to know and how to apply.
What is Included In The Free Trip?
- A 7-day stay for 2 guests at South Africa’s newest bush resort, Oase by 7 Star Lodges.
- All meals will be included and all drinks will be included
- Flights to and from South Africa at Johannesburg’s Oliver Tambo International Airport
- Overnight stay in Johannesburg on arrival and departure (if necessary)
- Airport transfer to the resort and back Flights to and from Hoedspruit (Eastgate Airport)
- Flight to and from Hoedspruit Eastgate Airport
- Usage of Oase Lodge’s 4×4 vehicle for Game Drives
- Dinner in a private bushGuided
- Guided walks inside the resort
- Valued at $10,000
- Must be redeemed between 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022
How To Enter The Travel Competition:
- You must be a Doculife member to sign up for the competition. You just need to create a free account.
- As soon as you log into the account, you’ll automatically get 1 entry into the travel competition. The more often you use Doculife, the more your chances increase to win the trip to south africa.
- You can apply to the South Africa Trip until May 24, 2021
- You must be over 18 years old.
- Open to residents in a the following countries: USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand; Canada, South Africa, Ireland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Belgium, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, India, Finland, and Mexico. Make sure to read the terms and conditions of the travel competition to see any restrictions
- You can Apply and find out more details about the competition HERE
1 thought on “Win Free Trip To South Africa ”
Hello, my name is krystal. I am 20 years old, I am a college student and I work two jobs, I volunteer at the humans society or boys and girls club as my hobbies. I’ve always enjoyed traveling around but so far I’ve only had the luxury to travel around in Michigan due to financial restraints, I have to take care of my family, pay for school, and provide for myself as well. Going out of state or even the country would be a great honor for me, I would be very grateful to be able to venture out of my home state.